I thought it would be interesting to compile a list of hard (V14 and up) boulder problems that have not been repeated in North America. Thanks to everyone for help in compiling these problems (Most of these grades are pure speculation from outside observers): Nuclear War – V14 – Matt Bosley – Harriman State Park, […]
Hard, Unrepeated American Boulders
- Adam Taylor, Alex Megos, Alex Puccio, Andre Di Felice, Anthony Chertudi, Ashima Shiraishi, Bernd Zangerl, Brian Antheunisse, Brian Boyko, Brian Hedrick, Brion Voges, Carlo Traversi, Chris Schulte, Chris Sharma, Chris Webb Parsons, Christophe Maschelein, Cory French, Dan Beall, Daniel Woods, Dave Graham, Dave Wetmore, Elan Jonas Mcrae, Ethan Pringle, Giovanni Traversi, Gregor Peirce, Guillaume Glairon-Mondet, Isaac Caldiero, James Kassay, James Litz, Jason Kehl, Jesse Warren, Jim Merli, Johnny Goicoechea, Jon Cardwell, Jorg Verhoeven, Josh Muller, Kevin Jorgeson, Kevin Kuckovich, Luke Parady, Mark Heal, Matt Bosley, Matt Fultz, Matt Hong, Matt Wilder, Max Zolotukhin, Michael O'Rourke, Mirko Caballero, Nalle Hukkataival, Ned Feehally, Niccolò Ceria, Nick Duttle, Paul Robinson, Phil Schaal, Sachi Amma, Sam Davis, Sam Edwards, Sean McColl, Shawn Diamond, Simon Parton, Taylor McNeil, Thomas Betterton, Tim Clifford, Tim Doyle, Tony Lamiche, Toru Nakajima, Toshi Takeuchi, Ty Landman, Yves Gravelle, Zach Lerner
- Arkansas, Boulder Canyon, Bradley, Buttermilks, Clear Creek Canyon, Eldorado Canyon, Guanella Pass, Gunks, Happy Boulders, Hueco Tanks, Lilly Boulders, Little Cottonwood Canyon, Moe's Valley, Mt. Evans, Nicky's Boulders, RMNP, Rocktown, Rumney, Secret Garden, Squamish, Sylvan Lake, The Temple, Wild Basin
Ty Landman Midnight Express (V14) Video
Ty Landman recently established a possible V14 in Boulder Canyon which he called Midnight Express. Check out the brand new video at Moonclimbing. You can read his quality write-up on his efforts here. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUDMBVJW5q8]
Here are a few videos to help pass your Friday: Check out the Dailies #4 video at MometumVM for footage of Ethan Pringle working out the moves of Es Pontas. Apparently a bit harder than he was expecting…and he is working the top crux on toprope. Ty Landman bouldering with a rope on Rumors of […]
News & Notes – 2/26/2007
Not much going on the past week, here are a few quick hitters: Ty Landman flashed the first ascent of Freak Brothers II (V10/11) at Boulder Canyon, CO. It was quickly repeated by his brother Jeff, Paul Robinson, Daniel Woods, and Jamie Emerson. Jamie has more about it on his site. Dave MacLeod of E11 […]
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015