Mikey Schaefer And FORCE
A Line Across The Sky – Tommy Caldwell And Alex Honnold Go Big In Patagonia
→ Project 360: The Eiger’s North Face∞
Mammut is back again with another cool multimedia project, this time it’s a 360 degree interactive photo/video tour of the legendary Eiger North Face. Cool stuff.
Climbing.com has some background on the project if you’re interested in that sort of thing.
- No Climbers associated with this post
- No Areas associated with this post
→ Honnold & Caldwell Pull Off “Mother Of All Traverses” In Patagonia∞
Rolando Garibotti, reporting in a post on SuperTopo:
Between the 12th and 16th of February, Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold completed the first ascent of the much discussed “Fitz Traverse”, climbing across the iconic ridge-line of Cerro Fitz Roy and its satellite peaks in southern Patagonia.
This ridge-line involves climbing Aguja Guillaumet, Aguja Mermoz, Cerro Fitz Roy, Aguja Poincenot, Aguja Rafael Juárez, Aguja Saint-Exúpery and Aguja de l’S.
buy lexapro online https://salterlewismd.com/wp-content/languages/new/lexapro.html no prescription
In all they climbed across over five kilometers of ridge line, covering close to 4000 meters of vertical gain with difficulties to 7a (5.
buy zydena online https://salterlewismd.com/wp-content/languages/new/zydena.html no prescription
11d) C1 65 degrees. They simul-climbed much of the climb, dispatching 20-pitch sections such as Pilar Goretta in a mere three pitches.
Not bad for Honnold’s first visit to Patagonia.
buy clomid online https://salterlewismd.com/wp-content/languages/new/clomid.html no prescription
Ueli Steck Interview By Hervè Barmasse
Ueli Steck – Annapurna South Face
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Project Fear April 2, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Mikey Schaefer And FORCE April 1, 2015
- CEC Canadian Bouldering Nationals 2015 March 31, 2015