Results and media from the qualifying round at the 2010 ABS 11 Open National Championships
- Adam Markert, Alex David Johnson, Alex Johnson, Alex Puccio, Amy Lipschultz, Audrey Gawrych, Audrey Sniezek, Carlo Traversi, Chauncenia Carroll, Cicada Jenerik, Daniel Woods, Eric Paulsen, Francesca Metcalf, Gabor Szekely, Isabelle Faus, Jimmy Webb, Josh Levin, Julian Bautista, Kate McGinnis, Kyle Owen, Lizzy Asher, Magnus Midtbø, Matt Bosley, Michaela Kiersch, Paul Robinson, Paul Wallace, Rob D'Anastasio, Ryan Olson, Sasha DiGiulian, Sierra Blair-Coyle, Taylor Clarkin, Vasya Vorotnikov, Zach Lerner
Results of the qualifiers for the 2009 Mammut Bouldering Championships at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market and Live Blog news.
- Adam Markert, Alex Johnson, Alex Puccio, Anna Stöhr, Brian Kim, Cicada Jenerik, Daniel Woods, Eric Sethna, Eva Pepin-Helle, Jimmy Webb, Julian Bautista, Kasia Pietras, Kyle Owen, Leanna Lockhart, Lisa Rands, Magnus Midtbø, Michael Bautista, Paul Robinson, Portia Menlove, Sasha DiGiulian, Sierra Blair-Coyle, Silvi Rajfova, Vasya Vorotnikov, Zach Lerner
- No Areas associated with this post
Results from the 2009 Gravity Brawl bouldering competition in New Jersey. UPDATED
10 videos from the archives of the Momentum Video Magazine you might have missed.
Based on the high level of interest in the list of potential V14 and harder boulder problems in North America, I thought it would be a good idea to try and assemble a similar list of Routes. To illustrate a certain point, I will limit the list to routes proposed 5.14d-ish or harder. Being that […]
Vasya Vorotnikov has made the First Ascent of Dave Graham’s crimp nightmare Jaws since some holds broke. Originally graded 5.14b, Vasya has registered the new version as 5.15a and he calls it Jaws II.
As I noted in my review of the “climbing” movie Specimen, the movie is not that great. Turns out Rock & Ice was even less generous in their latest issue. They give the movie 1.5 Stars out of a possible 5 The aforementioned new issue of Rock & Ice has a brief write-up about Mike […]
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015