Since the Momentum Video Magazine relaunched last year with a premium section, many of you who were not down with paying the monthly fee missed out on most of the higher quality videos. Now that MVM has “gone free”, the entire archives section is open for your perusal. Given that the archives are so big, I thought I would go through them and pick out 10 of my favorite videos from the last year. In no particular order, here they are:
Note: It helps if you are logged in to MVM before you click on any of these links. If you need to register, click here.
- Footage from the Big Up Vault of Dave Graham climbing in RMNP back in 2000/2001 – (Video)
- Chris Linder on the FA of All Around Routine (5.14b) in Ibex, UT – (Video)
- Dave Graham and Ethan Pringle working Chris Sharma’s Clark Mountain project – (Video)
- James Litz on the FA of Warpath (V15?) – (Video)
- Vasya Vorotnikov on the FA of Jaws II (5.15a) at Rumney, NH – (Video)
- Kevin Jorgeson doing two highball FA’s in Hueco Tanks, TX – (Video)
- Paul Robinson on the second ascent of Fred Nicole’s Terremer (V15) in Hueco Tanks, TX – (Video)
- Matt Wilder showcasing Yosemite bouldering including Shadow Warrior (V12) – (Video)
- Daniel Woods on the FA of In Search of Time Lost (V15) in Magic Wood, Switzerland – (Video)
- Nalle Hukkataival doing several hard problems at Mt. Evans, CO including a flash of No More Greener Grasses (V12) – (Video)
If there is a video you liked that isn’t on the list, feel free to share it in the comments.