If you had Adam Ondra in the office pool for who would be the first to onsight 5.14d you just lost. Probably.
Much like Toru Nakajima, Alex Megos is an under the radar bone crusher that I have somehow failed to post about up to this point. I actually saw Megos climbing in the flesh back in November in the Red River Gorge when I saw this unassuming kid I didn’t recognize walk up two .
buy cipro online https://buynoprescriptionrxonline.net/dir/cipro.html no prescription
12d’s in a row as a warmup in the same way I might climb a 5.
buy levaquin online https://buynoprescriptionrxonline.net/dir/levaquin.html no prescription
6. In a word: effortless.
Once I got home I recognized him as the kid who flashed Pure Imagination (5.14c) in the Red and repeated The Fly (5.14d) in Rumney. His trip was far from over though, and DPM has the rundown on the rest of his time stateside that saw him climb a lifetime’s worth of hard routes and boulders.
I thought it would be interesting to compile a list of hard (V14 and up) boulder problems that have not been repeated in North America. Thanks to everyone for help in compiling these problems (Most of these grades are pure speculation from outside observers): Nuclear War – V14 – Matt Bosley – Harriman State Park, […]
- Adam Taylor, Alex Megos, Alex Puccio, Andre Di Felice, Anthony Chertudi, Ashima Shiraishi, Bernd Zangerl, Brian Antheunisse, Brian Boyko, Brian Hedrick, Brion Voges, Carlo Traversi, Chris Schulte, Chris Sharma, Chris Webb Parsons, Christophe Maschelein, Cory French, Dan Beall, Daniel Woods, Dave Graham, Dave Wetmore, Elan Jonas Mcrae, Ethan Pringle, Giovanni Traversi, Gregor Peirce, Guillaume Glairon-Mondet, Isaac Caldiero, James Kassay, James Litz, Jason Kehl, Jesse Warren, Jim Merli, Johnny Goicoechea, Jon Cardwell, Jorg Verhoeven, Josh Muller, Kevin Jorgeson, Kevin Kuckovich, Luke Parady, Mark Heal, Matt Bosley, Matt Fultz, Matt Hong, Matt Wilder, Max Zolotukhin, Michael O'Rourke, Mirko Caballero, Nalle Hukkataival, Ned Feehally, Niccolò Ceria, Nick Duttle, Paul Robinson, Phil Schaal, Sachi Amma, Sam Davis, Sam Edwards, Sean McColl, Shawn Diamond, Simon Parton, Taylor McNeil, Thomas Betterton, Tim Clifford, Tim Doyle, Tony Lamiche, Toru Nakajima, Toshi Takeuchi, Ty Landman, Yves Gravelle, Zach Lerner
- Arkansas, Boulder Canyon, Bradley, Buttermilks, Clear Creek Canyon, Eldorado Canyon, Guanella Pass, Gunks, Happy Boulders, Hueco Tanks, Lilly Boulders, Little Cottonwood Canyon, Moe's Valley, Mt. Evans, Nicky's Boulders, RMNP, Rocktown, Rumney, Secret Garden, Squamish, Sylvan Lake, The Temple, Wild Basin
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015