Andre Di Felice Sends Mongolian Cosmonaut
2009 Bouldering World Cup At Teva Mountain Games Begins Today
The International bouldering circuit returns to American soil today with the kick-off of the Bouldering World Cup at the Teva Mountain Games in Vail, CO.
- Adam Markert, Alex Johnson, Alex Puccio, Andre Di Felice, Andrea Szekely, Anna Stöhr, Audrey Gawrych, Carlo Traversi, Charlotte Jouett-Bosley, Chauncenia Carroll, Daniel Woods, Emily Harrington, Francesca Metcalf, Future Roden, Garrett Gregor, Johnny Goicoechea, Julian Bautista, Kate McGinnis, Kilian Fischhuber, Kyle Owen, Lisa Rands, Lizzy Asher, Max Zolotukhin, Melissa LaCasse, Nalle Hukkataival, Paul Robinson, Sydney McNair, Tiffany Hensley
News & Notes – 05/20/2009
News & Notes from Matt Wilder, Southern Illinois, Black Diamond and more…
Deadpoint Magazine Launches DPM HDTV
Deadpoint Magazine has launched a new, high quality online video channel dubbed DPM HDTV.
Andre Di Felice Repeats The Saadhu (V14)
Andre Di Felice has made the 4th ascent of Timy Fairfield’s V12 into V11 link up called The Saadhu (V14) at The Temple, NM. The other repeats came from Jon Cardwell and Daniel Woods.
buy prednisone online https://rxxbuynoprescriptiononline.net/dir/prednisone.html no prescription
This is Di Felice’s 2nd V14, the other being the endurance link up Aslan in RMNP.
Hueco Tanks Update: Hukkataival, Cardwell, Wilder and More
Bouldering news from Hueco Tanks, TX including a new V13 from Nalle Hukkataival and Jon Cardwell as well as a slew of V13 repeats. Other news makers include Matt Wilder, Andre Di Felice and Ryan Olson.
Hard, Unrepeated American Boulders
I thought it would be interesting to compile a list of hard (V14 and up) boulder problems that have not been repeated in North America. Thanks to everyone for help in compiling these problems (Most of these grades are pure speculation from outside observers): Nuclear War – V14 – Matt Bosley – Harriman State Park, […]
- Adam Taylor, Alex Megos, Alex Puccio, Andre Di Felice, Anthony Chertudi, Ashima Shiraishi, Bernd Zangerl, Brian Antheunisse, Brian Boyko, Brian Hedrick, Brion Voges, Carlo Traversi, Chris Schulte, Chris Sharma, Chris Webb Parsons, Christophe Maschelein, Cory French, Dan Beall, Daniel Woods, Dave Graham, Dave Wetmore, Elan Jonas Mcrae, Ethan Pringle, Giovanni Traversi, Gregor Peirce, Guillaume Glairon-Mondet, Isaac Caldiero, James Kassay, James Litz, Jason Kehl, Jesse Warren, Jim Merli, Johnny Goicoechea, Jon Cardwell, Jorg Verhoeven, Josh Muller, Kevin Jorgeson, Kevin Kuckovich, Luke Parady, Mark Heal, Matt Bosley, Matt Fultz, Matt Hong, Matt Wilder, Max Zolotukhin, Michael O'Rourke, Mirko Caballero, Nalle Hukkataival, Ned Feehally, Niccolò Ceria, Nick Duttle, Paul Robinson, Phil Schaal, Sachi Amma, Sam Davis, Sam Edwards, Sean McColl, Shawn Diamond, Simon Parton, Taylor McNeil, Thomas Betterton, Tim Clifford, Tim Doyle, Tony Lamiche, Toru Nakajima, Toshi Takeuchi, Ty Landman, Yves Gravelle, Zach Lerner
- Arkansas, Boulder Canyon, Bradley, Buttermilks, Clear Creek Canyon, Eldorado Canyon, Guanella Pass, Gunks, Happy Boulders, Hueco Tanks, Lilly Boulders, Little Cottonwood Canyon, Moe's Valley, Mt. Evans, Nicky's Boulders, RMNP, Rocktown, Rumney, Secret Garden, Squamish, Sylvan Lake, The Temple, Wild Basin
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015