Daniel Woods vs The Ice Knife Sit V15 Climb | Ragin’ the Rockies Ep. 2
→ Daniel Woods Does His Hardest Boulder Yet∞
After doing the original earlier this year, Daniel Woods has done a low start to Dave Graham’s The Ice Knife (Once V15, now seems to be V14) at Guanella Pass, CO to yield what he considers to be his hardest problem yet:
Every attempt was a gamble and I had to just give it my all. For most of my ascents, I can pin point when I am going to send.
buy priligy online https://buywithoutprescriptiononlinerx.net/dir/priligy.html no prescription
This one was not the case. I just convinced myself that one day would be the “lucky” day and I would never have to go back again.
Woods spent some 13 days working the problem before succeeding which, when you think about it, is really not that long in the grand scheme of things. Imagine what he could do if he had to spend multiple years to complete a project.
buy flagyl online https://buywithoutprescriptiononlinerx.net/dir/flagyl.html no prescription
Can a boulder problem that hard even exist?
Sendtember In Full Effect On The Front Range
Busy times along the Front Range as hard sends are going down at Rifle, Guanella Pass and Mt. Evans from the likes of Dave Graham, Daniel Woods, Matty Hong and Jimmy Webb
Woods And Robinson Send The Ice Knife (V15)
→ Woods & Robinson Do First Repeats Of Graham’s The Ice Knife (V15)∞
Beau Kahler was on the scene in Guanella Pass, CO yesterday as Daniel Woods and Paul Robinson did the 2nd and 3rd ascents respectively of Dave Graham’s The Ice Knife (V15). Graham put up the problem back in 2011 calling it one of the most challenging problems he had done in some time. The problem hadn’t seen much effort in the intervening years, but once Woods and Robinson set to work it didn’t take long before quick progress was made toward seeing a repeat or two.
buy clomid online https://buynoprescriptiononlinerxx.net/dir/clomid.html no prescription
There is mention of a sit start being possible so this probably isn’t the last we’ve heard of this boulder.
Woods was fresh off doing the FA of a new problem called The Purge in Tickland Elkland outside Estes Park, CO. On his 8a scorecard he calls this proposed V14 “the full package line” and notes that he had to climb on it at night to get better conditions.
Update: More on the day at Paul’s blog
Dave Graham’s Ice Knife (V15) FA Uncut
Scarred for Life – The Ice Knife
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015