Apparently climbing 3 hard 5.14s in one day wasn’t enough for young Adam Ondra. Here is some video that Jamie Emerson captured of the young Czech climbing prodigy repeating Fred Nicole’s classic boulder Dreamtime (V14) in Cresciano, Switzerland. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_2fpTmwpfY]
Adam Ondra Dreamtime Video
News & Notes – 3/10/2008
Just an update on Beth Rodden’s new 5.14 trad route Meltdown. Big Up Productions was there filming her work on the route for the upcoming Dosage 5. Big Up shares their first hand takes on what went down including nuggets like, “After about 10 sessions of working it on top-rope Tommy was never able to […]
Problogs: Angie Payne & Daniel Woods
Climbing.com has added two more pro climbers to their growing list of bloggers: Daniel Woods and Angie Payne. Angie’s first blog is about her trip to the South with Jamie Emerson. Here she is pulling down on a problem high on my wishlist: Slider (V9) at HP40. Photo: B3bouldering Check out Daniel’s first update which […]
News & Notes – 1/31/08
Recent climbing news including: Sharma & Harrington are national champions, Daniel Woods repeating V14 in a day, Hayden Miller climbing at Ute pass and news from Bernd Zangerl.
News & Notes – Mass Update
Thanks to James for compiling this massive list of updates. In this update you will find a lot of news on Dai Koyamada’s exploints in the Frankenjura. Also news from Daniel Woods, Jon Cardwell, Chris Sharma, Dave Graham, Lisa Rands and Paxti Usobiaga among others. This has taken me longer than anticipated so some of […]
3rd V13 Flash for James Pearson
21 year old James Pearson added to his unprecedented list of V13 flashes this past month when he flashed Schules des Lebens in Chironico, Switzerland. In Switzerland to work on Dave Graham’s unrepeated V15 From Dirt Grows the Flowers, Pearson had a great deal of success on several of the “easier” problem he tried. He […]
All’s Not Well In Swizzy
Mixed news out of the climbing paradises of Switzerland. The good news is that James Pearson has made his 2nd flash of a V13 boulder. I had previously reported that he flashed Ganymede Takeover in Brione, Swizzy. This time around he had set his eyes on flashing The Great Shark Hunt at Chironico and that […]
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015