Just Do It – Paige Claassen
→ Just Do It∞
Paige Claassen, writing on her blog about her recent send of Just Do It (5.14c):
Just Do It was the culmination of all those years of practice. No more half committed efforts.
buy xenical online https://gaetzpharmacy.com/dir/xenical.html no prescription
No more wobbling. No fear, no doubts, no second guessing. I had to climb confidently and I had to try harder than I’d ever tried in my life.
Paige Claassen Repeats Just Do It (5.14c)
Paige Claassen becomes the first woman to climb the iconic Just Do It
Summer At Smith Rocks
12-Year-Old Mirko Caballero Getting It Done At Home & Abroad
Mirko Caballero continues to rack up an impressive list of hard sends
→ FFA Of Chemical Ali (5.14a) By Kristin Yurdin∞
Nice write-up by DPM about 42-year-old Smith Rock local Kristin Yurdin climbing her first 5.14a with a repeat of Chemical Ali:
[husband] Ian describes a crucial part of Kristin’s training program as finger-boarding, tread-walling, cutting stuff, grilling things, lifting heavy French fry baskets and carrying cases of wine up 12-foot ladders.
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015