In 1975 three Rockies legends scoured The Bow Valley in search of the next great aid line. At the time, they were preparing themselves for a very early repeat of the Shield on El Capitan in Yosemite, and hoped to find the perfect training ground close to home.
buy flagyl online https://rxbuywithoutprescriptiononline.net/dir/flagyl.html no prescription
The Shield is a thin, technically challenging seam, and the three local boys (found in this photo below), finally discovered what they thought would be the ideal line, a rare and steep splitter finger crack on a blank wall.
buy stromectol online https://rxbuywithoutprescriptiononline.net/dir/stromectol.html no prescription
- No Areas associated with this post
Sonnie Trotter: Hampi 2008
→ New 5.14 By Sonnie Trotter∞
Always nice to see Sonnie Trotter in the news:
Sonnie Trotter has just completed his summer project,Castles in the Sky, on Castle Mountain in the Canadian Rockies. The bolted route, rated 5.14a, rises five pitches up a prow on a lower buttress of the mountain. While the route features moderate pitches of rock near the bottom, a dramatic overhanging arête guards access to the route’s final and easier pitches.
buy antabuse online https://www.dentalharmony.co.uk/wp-content/themes/miracle/lib/wp-scss/lib/new/antabuse.html no prescription
The key to success?? WWTCD of course:
When things got tough, however, he would ask himself “what would Tommy Caldwell do?”
Sonnie Trotter Bouldering In Joshua Tree
Sonnie Trotter & Tommy Caldwell On FFA Of The Shining (IV 5.13+)
Sonnie Trotter Profile
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015