A few weeks old, but this a nice report by James Pearson about his efforts to do the 2nd ascent of an old 5.14 sport route in La Balma, Switzerland called A Denti Tretti on natural gear:
when I first came to look at the route 1 week ago there were cobwebs in the cracks and it had obviously been a long time since anyone’s last visit. Perhaps its the obvious difficulty in leaving the floor that puts people off, but past that initial section, the route looked just as good, if not better than its popular neighbour.
buy temovate online https://www.preferredprivatecare.com/wp-content/themes/prefprivatery315/images/slider/jpg/temovate.html no prescription
Even better still, it looked to be relatively well protected, and I decided to give it an on-sight attempt, directly on trad gear!
buy antabuse online https://www.preferredprivatecare.com/wp-content/themes/prefprivatery315/images/slider/jpg/antabuse.html no prescription
Did someone say “free” and “climbing movie” in the same sentence? Yep:
‘Odyssey’ is a road movie that celebrates the best of British trad climbing. From the bold Northumberland sandstone to the raging sea cliffs of Gogarth, four World-class climbers (James Pearson, Hazel Findlay, Hansjorg Auer and Caroline Ciavaldini) embark on a road-trip to attempt some of the most fierce and inspiring routes in the UK.
buy dapoxetine online https://mexicanpharmacyonlinerx.net/dir/dapoxetine.html no prescription
Cinematic filmmaking, cutting edge traditional climbing and a 7.
buy lasix online https://mexicanpharmacyonlinerx.net/dir/lasix.html no prescription
5 ton converted truck – the Odyssey begins!
Stream Odyssey for free on the Hot Aches website until 11/20 after which you’ll have to fork over whatever £14.99 1 is in U.S. American currency to add this movie to your collection.
- £8.99 if you order while the movie is free to watch online ↩
First ascents in Borneo from Daniel Woods, Yuji Hirayam and James Pearson
There’s so much happening these days in the world of climbing that even I’m having a hard time keeping up…
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015