Mikey Schaefer And FORCE
A Line Across The Sky – Tommy Caldwell And Alex Honnold Go Big In Patagonia
The Lost Valley
→ Fred Nicole: A Climbing Trip To Patagonia∞
Fred Nicole is still out there exploring new bouldering areas at the age of 43, this time in Patagonia:
The rock is beautiful and compact. In places it reminds me of a quartzite and in others more of a granite. Hard to say, but the forms and holds are beautiful and most of the lines are clear and pure.
buy zoloft online http://dentalhacks.com/wp-content/themes/dentalhacks/images/png/zoloft.html no prescription
PataClimb has a few topos of these areas showing problems from V4 to V13.
Also, Fred Nicole is on Instagram if you’re into that sort of thing.
→ Honnold & Caldwell Pull Off “Mother Of All Traverses” In Patagonia∞
Rolando Garibotti, reporting in a post on SuperTopo:
Between the 12th and 16th of February, Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold completed the first ascent of the much discussed “Fitz Traverse”, climbing across the iconic ridge-line of Cerro Fitz Roy and its satellite peaks in southern Patagonia.
This ridge-line involves climbing Aguja Guillaumet, Aguja Mermoz, Cerro Fitz Roy, Aguja Poincenot, Aguja Rafael Juárez, Aguja Saint-Exúpery and Aguja de l’S.
buy lexapro online https://salterlewismd.com/wp-content/languages/new/lexapro.html no prescription
In all they climbed across over five kilometers of ridge line, covering close to 4000 meters of vertical gain with difficulties to 7a (5.
buy zydena online https://salterlewismd.com/wp-content/languages/new/zydena.html no prescription
11d) C1 65 degrees. They simul-climbed much of the climb, dispatching 20-pitch sections such as Pilar Goretta in a mere three pitches.
Not bad for Honnold’s first visit to Patagonia.
buy clomid online https://salterlewismd.com/wp-content/languages/new/clomid.html no prescription
Cerro Torre By Fair Means
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015