A few noteworthy sends from across the pond last week:
- UKClimbing reports that Austrian Bernhard Schwaiger did the FA of Whirlwind in Saalachtal, Austria at a proposed grade of V15. Looking at his 8a scorecard one can learn that Schwaiger has done over 20 proposed V14s in Saalachtal alone.
- In Chironico, Switzerland Japan’s Dai Koyamada did the first repeat of Dave Graham’s Big Paw (V15) according to this post on 27Crags. Big Paw adds a sit start to the blunt arête Boogalagga (V13). Here’s a clip from Jon Glassberg that shows Carlo Traversi sending Boogalagga and Koyamada coming close to linking Big Paw (naughty word warning right off the top):
- Also in Chironico, Australia’s Chris Webb Parsons reports on his website that he did the FA of Bella Luna, a proposed V14 that adds a V12/13 into Alpahne Moon (V11).
- Dave MacLeod did the FA of a hard, desperate 4o ft. slab in Glenfinnan, Scotland he’s calling Die By The Drop and giving the grade of E10 7a.
- Pierre Bollinger did the FA of Pyrrhus (5.14d) at Gauxberg near Alsace, France.
buy furosemide online https://mb2dental.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/core/components/data/new/furosemide.html no prescription
Here’s some video of the FA:
Update: Carlo Traversi reports on his 8a scorecard that he has done the first repeat of Bella Luna suggesting a grade of V12. So, yeah…