The Holy Rails Sit, V13 (First Ascent)
→ Seek And You Shall Find∞
Katie Lambert, writing on her blog about a summer spent climbing some of the hardest routes in one of my favorite places on Earth, Tuolumne:
The exposure was surreal and it was starting to give me the creeps. I thought to myself that all I had to do was mantle up, make a couple of moves and get to the next bolt. Except the holds were dirty and covered in lichen and every time I pulled up with a heel hook into the mantle my hands would slip a little and every time I would climb back down and way back left to the last bolt 15 feet behind me. I did this about 5 times, each time looking back at my 9.
buy grifulvin online https://myhst.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentythree/assets/fonts/inter/grifulvin.html no prescription
1 rope draped across sharp knobs, wondering if the sideways fall into the unknown below the roof would cut my rope. Eventually I returned to the belay, leaving behind two lowerout biners and we rapped to the ground. John Bachar Lives played over and over in my head as we walked down the trail and I was more intrigued than ever.
buy cipro online https://myhst.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentythree/assets/fonts/inter/cipro.html no prescription
This piece really took me back to my trip to Tuolumne and made me realize that no matter your skill level anyone can have that quintessential Tuolumne experience whether it’s on a 5.5 or on a 5.13. It seemed fitting to finally post this on the day the national parks re-open.
buy augmentin online https://myhst.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentythree/assets/fonts/inter/augmentin.html no prescription
The Cali Sum
News & Notes – 10/12/2011
News & Notes from Lynn Hill, Joe Kinder, Sasha DiGiulian, Reno climbing walls, 50 year anniversaries and more…
Jesse Bonin Establishing New V12 In Tuolumne
5,000 Miles – Part 2: California Summer
Alex Honnold Sport Climbing In Tuolumne Meadows
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015