Petzl RocTrip 2014 – Ep6 – Olympos, Geyikbayiri, Citdibi – Turkey
Girls Trip Europe: Las Motivadas
Daila Ojeda & Olivia Hsu: Girls Trip Brazil
→ Chris Sharma In His Birthday Suit∞
If you’ve always wondered what Chris Sharma might look like if he was hiking your project in the nude, your wait is over.
buy lasix online https://rxxbuynoprescriptiononline.com/dir/lasix.html no prescription
Sharma and girlfriend Daila Ojeda were featured in the 2013 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue which luckily comes with this gem of an interview that’s only missing questions about how fast he climbs or if he’s ever thought about climbing Everest1.
See also: this picture. Or this one.
- I kid, the interview isn’t that bad considering its intended audience ↩
- No Areas associated with this post
2012 The North Face Kalymnos Climbing Festival
Chris Sharma – Back In Céüse – Sport Climbing And Bolting In France
Double Mind Control (5.14c) Send Day
It was a big day on the big wall at Oliana yesterday as both Daila Ojeda and Joe Kinder grabbed repeats of Chris Sharma’s Mind Control1, a stunning 5.14c most famous for being onsighted by Adam Ondra. Big Up Productions is still out in Spain so look for footage of all this Spain stuff at, presumably, this year’s Reel Rock Tour.
buy antabuse online https://rxxbuynoprescriptiononline.com/dir/antabuse.html no prescription
Footage of Ojeda working Mind Control last year can be seen in this Sterling Rope spot.
- Mind Control now has two check marks on the unofficial list of reasons a hard route can be downgraded—it’s been onsighted and Joe Kinder climbed it a woman climbed it—so look for that in the near future. ↩
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015