A bit of a celebration is in order. Last week this little blogsite had its 2 millionth page view, and we also eclipsed the 1,000 fan mark on The Facebook.
None of this would be possible without you, the reader, so as a way to say thanks I’d like to do another giveaway. The prize this time will be a few copies of Petzl’s All Access DVD which you can learn more about below. The method of entry will be a bit different in the past so pay attention. Here’s how it will work:
- Become a fan of ClimbingNarc.com on Facebook (if you’re not already)
- Post a comment on the wall (or my post about this contest on the wall) about your upcoming plans or goals for the fall climbing season…or whatever you want if you’re like me and have no plans…
And that’s all there is to it. I’ll promise at least 3 DVDs but the more people that enter the more likely I’ll be to throw in a few more. I’ll leave entries open until some time near the end of next week. Extra karmic points will surely follow those who hit the the “Suggest to Friends” button or the “Like” button and share the contest with friends, but I can’t guarantee anything.
If you’re not one of the 500,000,000+ people in the world on Facebook rest assured that this will not be your last chance to win free stuff from this website.
Head on over to the ClimbingNarc.com Facebook page to enter
As for the prize itself, the All Access DVD is a compilation of 10 videos put together by the fine folks at Petzl to benefit that Access Fund and their Land Conservation Campaign. On sale for just $10 (plus S+H), all proceeds from the DVD will benefit the aforementioned Land Conservation Campaign.
The DVD is packed with about an hour of various segments which are listed below. Highlights include Steve McClure’s repeat of Hubble, Chris Sharma getting “back in shape” in Spain culminating in the FA of a 5.14d, and the amusing Hey Presto featuring Sonnie Trotter. Really all the segments are pretty good, and given the cause this is a great DVD that would make an excellent stocking stuffer for the upcoming holiday season.
Here are the clips in the movie followed by the trailer:
- Catching Reality – Emil Sergel
- Hey Presto – Paul Diffley, Hot Aches Productions
- Infinity Lane – TLC Productions
- Medeoz – Guillaume Broust
- PURE: Sonoma County with Kevin Jorgeson – Chuck Fryberger
- Steph Davis – Sender Films
- Steve McClure, Hubble – Ben Pritchard
- Weeks Before Winter, featuring Chris Sharma – Mike Call
- Plus a bonus film, Blind and Naked, by Cedar Wright, and an Access Fund message from Big Up Productions’ Josh Lowell.
i would love to get this vid i climb the northwest anywhere and everywhere i can
Enter on the Facebook page!