Apologies to those who don’t care about bouldering comps, but here is one final post about this past weekend’s World Cup Bouldering comp at the 2009 Teva Mountain Games.
In case you missed it, below are a series of ClimbingNarc.com posts that should get you caught up on how the comp developed.
- 2009 Teva Mountain Games: Bouldering World Cup Women’s Qualifier Results
- 2009 Teva Mountain Games: Bouldering World Cup Men’s Qualifier Results
- 2009 Teva Mountain Games: Bouldering World Cup Day 1 Media
- 2009 Teva Mountain Games: Bouldering World Cup Semi-Final Results
- 2009 Teva Mountain Games: Bouldering World Cup Final Results
I’m sure there will be more footage of the World Cup in the coming days, but in the meantime here are a couple of videos from Finals courtesy of DenverBouldering.com.
Men’s # 2
Check out DenverBouldering.com for additional footage.
And here are several links from around the interwebs that pertain to the World Cup:
- Thoughts from routesetter Jamie Emerson
- Photos from Qualifiers
- A good recap of how finals went down from Rock & Ice
- DPM’s recap of the event with quality photos from Rich Crowder
- Climbing.com write-up with pictures from John Evans
- Semi-finals video from UrbanClimber on The Facebook
- Video of Finals from Jon Glassberg
- Qualifier images and Semi-Final/Finals images from BoulderDiaries
- Photos of Day 1 from Justin Roth
- MVM Write-up with large pictures
I’ll update the list as I find more links to share.
The Eindhoven round of the Boulder World Cup will be live streaming from tomorrow (Friday). Check for details at http://english.worldcupboulder.nl/
We will also be twittering at “ifsc_worldcup”, but of course a lot of the action will be when you’re all tucked up in bed (or partying)