It’s been awhile since I’ve spent any amount of time at the Red River Gorge in Kentucky and even longer since I’ve stayed at the local hangout Miguel’s.
buy singulair online https://www.alignerco.com/wp-content/themes/botiga/inc/notices/php/singulair.html no prescription
This past weekend I had the good fortune of spending three days climbing with Kevin and of course hanging out at Miguel’s. The climbing was better than I remembered, but I couldn’t help but notice some very annoying things going on. Obviously some of them have been going on for some time, but like I said I have been out of the game for a bit.
buy furosemide online https://www.alignerco.com/wp-content/themes/botiga/inc/notices/php/furosemide.html no prescription
Here are a few observations:
- If you are going to be arriving at a crowded camping location (Miguel’s) at a late hour, it is most definitely not cool to be using one of those flashlights you have to crank while setting up your tent. One can expect to be woken up by the sound of a tent going up, but not the sound of you being too cheap to buy an actual headlamp. I thought those were only for 3rd graders anyway.
- Music at the crag – This was observed by a friend at The Gallery, and I overheard someone at our crag lamenting the fact that they forgot their speakers and how “sweet” it would be to climb to “some tunes”.
buy nolvadex online https://www.alignerco.com/wp-content/themes/botiga/inc/notices/php/nolvadex.html no prescription
W-R-O-N-G. If you want to listen to music while you climb, go to the gym. Speaking of gyms…
- Toproping directly through the anchors is not OK.
- The RRG is not Devil’s Lake. Attempting eliminates (on toprope no less) on a 70 ft. sport route is a waste of everyone’s time, especially those waiting in line to try said route.
Old School summed it up pretty nicely by pointing out that the Red is turning into “Devil’s Lake South”. For those that have not climbed at the Lake, this is not a good thing.
What else at the crag is annoying people these days?
- Walls that are too tall for bouldering
- Not being able to listen to music
- People from Illinois
- Guys taking their girlfriends climbing
- Lame girls