Here is a bit of news for your Wednesday:
- Paul Robinson has made the 4th ascent of Ode to the Modern Man (V14) at Mt. Evans after Woods, Landman and Jorgenson. This would be Paul’s 25th problem V13 or harder in just the past 365 days.
- As noted yesterday, Ethan Pringle has repeated Realization and he has entered on his 8a.nu spraysheet as 5.14d…
- Harry Robertson added a new V12 to RMNP when he did Both Sides of the Spectrum at the Moraine Park area of RMNP. Someone must know something about this no?
- Dave Graham repeated Existence Mundane (.14b/c) at the Canadian crag Acephale.
- Bernhard Schwaiger has repeated Memento in Silvretta, Austria that has been given the astounding grade of V16. Frankly this is a bit hard to believe but you can check out pictures and video here.
- 8a.nu really needs more bandwidth…
Thanks to Ryan Olson for the following enlightenment:
Bernhard did not do the FA of Memento, it is a Bernd Zangerl problem. The grade is still highly suspect.
Here is a picture of Both Sides of the Spectrum which was known as the Karma project. Check out modump for more pictures.