Nice piece by Rannevig Aamodt in Rock & Ice about Adam Ondra’s work this past summer in the Hanshelleren Cave in Flatanger, Norway:
Hours later I was startled awake by Ondra standing like a wet cat in a pool of water in the living room. His curly hair was stuck flat to his face, he was covered in rock dust from head to toe, and his eyes were fiery orbs of excitement. It was 3 a.m. and he just finished bolting two new lines with a couple of hours to spare.
It looks like Adam Ondra’s season in Norway has come to an end, but not before he added two more 5.15s up there with the FAs of Hell Racer (5.15a) in Hell and Kangaroo’s Limb (5.15a) in Flatanger. He comments about the latter on his 8a scorecard:
Another season in this beautiful cave is over for me. Many projects left behind. Left exit version of Kangaroo’s dyno project, the cheater’s one.
buy antabuse online https://onlinebuynoprescriptionrx.com/dir/antabuse.html no prescription
Dyno specialists, come and try it!
buy cytotec online https://onlinebuynoprescriptionrx.com/dir/cytotec.html no prescription
I could stick the dyno as a single move, but not very close to link.
At this point Ondra has pretty much lapped the field when it comes to the sheer volume of hard sport routes he has done.
Do not adjust your computer. This is just how fast Adam Ondra climbs these days.
On a related note: could anyone else make something like the bottom part of Move look so easy yet have so much credibility when calling it hard 5.
buy amitriptyline online https://gaetzpharmacy.com/dir/amitriptyline.html no prescription
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015