Adam Taylor Climbing The Tube (5.14) In The Red River Gorge
Adam Taylor Brings 5.15 To The Red River Gorge
Red River Gorge local Adam Taylor ushers in the era of 5.15 at the Red
2nd Ascent Of Twenty Four Karats (5.14c)
Adam Taylor has done the likely 2nd ascent of Jonathan Siegrist’s Twenty Four Karats (5.14c) in Kentucky’s Red River Gorge. While generally preferring to live life under the online climbing radar, Taylor has made news in previous years for other sends in the Red including his FA of Golden Ticket (5.14d) and his 2nd ascent of Pure Imagination (5.14d), another route first done by Jonathan Siegrist.
Lucifer (5.14c) Repeated (Again) By Adam Taylor
In a post summarizing what sounded like a pretty miserable Labor Day weekend weather-wise at the Red River Gorge, the folks at the Team Saucisson blog casually dropped the fact that low key local Adam Taylor repeated Lucifer (5.14c). Taylor had previously done many of the Red’s other hard routes like Pure Imagination (5.14d) and his route Golden Ticket (5.14d).
Update: Well, I jumped the gun a bit as Taylor was simply repeating Lucifer again, not for the first time. Thanks to Eddie for helping to set me straight.
buy nolvadex online https://rxbuywithoutprescriptionrxonline.com/dir/nolvadex.html no prescription
2nd Ascent Of Pure Imagination (5.14d) By Adam Taylor
DPM reports with an interview that Adam Taylor has done the 2nd ascent of Jonathan Siegrist’s Pure Imagination (5.14d) at the Red River Gorge in Kentucky. This is Taylor’s 2nd 5.14d at the Red, the other being The Golden Ticket which is just down the wall from Pure Imagination and was first done by Taylor himself back in 2009.
Adam Taylor Punches Golden Ticket At The Red
Adam Taylor opens perhaps the most difficult line at the Red River Gorge
Fifty Words For Chump
A couple of weeks back, there was a minor controversy at the Red River Gorge in Kentucky where two of the bolt hangers on Fifty Words For Pump (5.14c) were flattened by Adam Taylor. He apparently was unhappy over the existence of said bolts along with the (alleged) stealing of his project draws. A minor […]
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015