Alex Honnold Soloing Heaven (5.12d) – Climber’s Cut
Alex Honnold Soloing Heaven (5.12d)
→ Honnold Free Solos Squamish’s University Wall∞
Alex Honnold has been keeping busy up in Squamish, soloing 290 pitches for his 29th birthday on August 17th and then soloing University Wall on The Chief:
This August 25, Honnold hiked from the parking lot along Highway 99, passing a small gaggle of climbers below the popular 5.10 finger crack Seasoned in the Sun and James Lucas on his way back down from his own clambering on University Wall, to arrive at the left side of the Chief’s massive Grand Wall and the base of his objective.
buy clomiphene online https://mexicanpharmacyonlinerx.net/dir/clomiphene.html no prescription
He started climbing, thankful to be wearing a t-shirt to protect his skin from the chimneys and offwidths on the lower pitches.
buy grifulvin online https://mexicanpharmacyonlinerx.net/dir/grifulvin.html no prescription
Reaching past Bellygood Ledge, he continued up The Roman Chimneys for its extra four pitches of 5.10 and 5.11 to top out.
Interesting interview to go along with that article as well.
- No Climbers associated with this post
→ Alex Honnold And The Relativity Of Risk∞
Alex Honnold, writing for Alpinist about his free solo of El Sendero Luminoso:
That meant five more people who’d flown down and who were now waiting for me to solo a big wall. And despite everyone’s assurances that I should only do what I felt comfortable with, and that they could film any other, easier route if I changed my mind, it was hard not to feel a little pressure.
Online Pharmacy https://galenapharm.com/ no prescription
I’ll be curious to hear him talk about this and more tonight at the Boulder Theatre as part of The North Face’s Speaker Series.
buy avana online https://royalcitydrugs.com/avana.html no prescription
You can tune in live at 7 PM MDT for a live feed from the event.
- No Areas associated with this post
Alex Honnold – Live True
Alex Honnold – A Day In The Life
Alex Honnold – El Sendero Luminoso
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Project Fear April 2, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Mikey Schaefer And FORCE April 1, 2015
- CEC Canadian Bouldering Nationals 2015 March 31, 2015