Here are a few links for your Friday reading pleasures:
- A good post on the various ways to manage your rope(s) on multi-pitch routes
- Canada’s Tour de Bloc bouldering event in Fredericton will be broadcast live on the world wide web. This would be a very cool idea for comps like ABS Nationals no? (Dr. Topo)
- Cave Rock in Lake Tahoe is closed to climbing
- MomentumVM has a cool new video up featuring Andy Mann explaining why he can only afford to drink PBR…oh and also why it is that he is so psyched on taking rad climbing photos. For the record, I will say that I still seek out PBR when I am out tearing up the town. What finer brew is there??
- Dr. Topo has a DVD coming out featuring Jason Kehl climbing in Japan and some old HP40 footage
- The guy that climbed the Eiffel Tower is at it again. This time he climbed the 495 ft. Edificio Italia in Brazil.
- Spray producer Brian Solano was interviewed by Escalade Magazine…in French. A little translation help Tony?
- Angie Payne’s 2nd pro blog is up at Climbing.com – Hueco Tanks and ABS Nationals are covered
- I’m sure many of you are following along at home, but Jamie Emerson has been in Switzerland sending back images to further increase our climbing envy. Check out all the posts to salivate over the perfect looking rock.
- Sloperfest is tomorrow at HP40!
pbr is the finest beer there is.
Scott and I are thinking about going south this coming weekend. I was wondering if you and the mrs. could watch the jrs. on thrusday the 6th… While I’m asking for favors… We’ll be in Hueco the 13th-23rd… could you cover those as well. Let me know.
Old Man Holliday
uh, the building soloist loses about 1 billion cool points here: http://www.alainrobert.com/photospress/portrait-pompe.jpg
Eric – We can do that, just let us know what you want us to do with them.
And yes, that is a highly disturbing picture…