A few tidbits from the past week:
- Another week another FA for Dave Graham. This time it is the FA of a V13 boulder problem he has called Do or Die at Cogul, Spain. You can also read more about him climbing two 5.14c in one day at climbing.com
- Ethan Pringle has repeated Chris Sharma’s King Lion at the Sam’s Throne area in Arkansas. This very badass line was featured in Dosage 3.
- Ty Landman and the Midwest’s own Harry Robertson repeated Dave Graham’s testpiece Circadian Rhythm (V13) at Poudre Canyon, CO.
- There are too many sends to list but Dan Mills has been tearing up the Bishop bouldering scene in very fine style lately.
- Big thanks to Kelly McBride for linking me on her blog. I’ll do the best I can to hold it down for the WI climbing scene. Congratulations to Kelly on sending her first V10 last week!
- This is about all I accomplished this weekend:
I did manage to get my hands on some video from my trip to LRC last year. I will try to see about getting it online sometime this week. I also took a side trip on the way home this weekend and visited one of my favorite routes and I might have more on that tomorrow.