Kilian Fischhuber Exploring New And Old Climbing Routes In India
Marmot’s Lead Now Tour – Stop 6 – India
Paige Claassen, after making the FFA of the amazing looking route Ganesh (5.14) in Badami, India:
Ganesh would become the inspiration behind Lead Now. I wanted to climb some of the most obscure, beautiful sport lines in the world, in locations that would force me to learn about myself, about the world, and about the people in it.
buy fildena online https://www.oakhillanimalhospital.com/contact/files/png/fildena.html no prescription
What better place than India?
This ascent continues Claassen’s string of successes on this trip which have included the FA of Digital Warfare (5.14a) in South Africa and the 2nd ascent of Art Attack (5.14b) in Italy. Learn more about her Lead Now Tour and the charities she is supporting by visiting the tour’s website.
See also: this video of Gerome Pouvreau doing the route’s FA.
Sonnie Trotter: Hampi 2008
Zanskar Odyssey Part 5
Zanskar Odyssey Part 4
Zanskar Odyssey Part 3
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015