Nalle Hukkataival, Dave Graham and Ian Dory are back from their adventure in Australia and reports are starting to trickle in out about what they were up to.
Results from the finale of the 2011 Unified Bouldering Championships Pro Tour at The North Face Open. UPDATED with more details from finals.
After following the careers of certain well-known American climbers like Chris Sharma and Dave Graham throughout the years one kind of starts to get the feeling like man, these guys have been everywhere. In some sense they have been fortunate enough to travel to seemingly most of the world’s great climbing destinations, but the reality is that world is still a pretty big place.
Results from this past weekend’s UBC EMS Pro in Central Park and the Bouldering World Cup in Barcelona, Spain
- Akiyo Noguchi, Alex Johnson, Alex Puccio, Alexey Rubtsov, Angie Payne, Anna Stöhr, Courtney Sanders, Dana Riddle, Daniel Woods, Dmitry Sharafutdinov, Francesca Metcalf, Guillaume Glairon-Mondet, Ian Dory, Jon Glassberg, Kilian Fischhuber, Lizzy Asher, Lukas Ennemoser, Matt Hong, Mauricio Huerta, Melissa Le Nevé, Mike Feinberg, Mina Markovic, Rob D'Anastasio, Rustam Gelmanov, Sasha DiGiulian, Tiffany Hensley, Tsukuru Hori, Ty Landman, Vasya Vorotnikov
- No Areas associated with this post
Final results from the Bouldering World Cup at the 2011 Teva Mountain Games in Vail, CO
- Akiyo Noguchi, Alex David Johnson, Alex Johnson, Alex Puccio, Angie Payne, Anna Stöhr, Austin Geiman, Carlo Traversi, Chelsea Rude, Chris Webb Parsons, Courtney Sanders, Dana Riddle, Daniel Woods, Dave Wetmore, Dmitry Sharafutdinov, Francesca Metcalf, Garrett Gregor, Guillaume Glairon-Mondet, Ian Dory, Isabelle Faus, Jain Kim, Jonas Baumann, Josh Larson, Julian Bautista, Kasia Pietras, Kilian Fischhuber, Kyle Owen, Matt Wilder, Melissa Godowski, Melissa Le Nevé, Portia Menlove, Rei Sugimoto, Ryan Sewell, Sarah Shaw, Tiffany Hensley, Tyler Youngwerth, Zach Lerner
Results of the IFSC Bouldering World Cup held in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- Akiyo Noguchi, Alex Johnson, Alex Puccio, Angie Payne, Anna Stöhr, Atsushi Shimizu, Courtney Sanders, Dave Wetmore, Francesca Metcalf, Greg Padovani, Ian Dory, Isabelle Faus, Jain Kim, Jon Cardwell, Josh Larson, Juliane Wurm, Klemen Becan, Lizzy Asher, Mina Markovic, Ryan Olson, Sean McColl, Stefan Danker, Tsukuru Hori, Wouter Jongeneenlen
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015