24 Hours of Horseshoe Hell – 2014
The Beach With Zach Lerner
Ashima Shiraishi Climbs Open Your Mind Direct
Ashima Shiraishi takes it up a notch in Santa Linya, Spain
→ Possible 5.14c FA By Mark Anderson∞
Mark Anderson1, writing on his blog about the FA of a potential 5.14c in Colorado’s Clear Creek Canyon called Siberian Express:
I’m calling the route Siberian Express. Based on my maintenance training I can confidently say that I was in top shape when I did it.
buy wellbutrin online https://myhst.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentythree/assets/fonts/inter/wellbutrin.html no prescription
The weather likely extended the outcome somewhat, but considering my fitness and the twelve days required, I suspect it’s the hardest route I’ve climbed and warrants a 5.
buy lexapro online https://ponderapharma.com/wp-content/themes/twentythirteen/inc/php/lexapro.html no prescription
14c rating. More importantly, it’s a great route.
buy cymbalta online https://ponderapharma.com/wp-content/themes/twentythirteen/inc/php/cymbalta.html no prescription
Mark also did the FA of Double Stout at Clear Creek back in January at a proposed grade of 5.14a.
- Not to be confused with his brother Mike who just recently repeated Mission Impossible ↩
Of The Rocks I Asked For The Moon
→ Chris Sharma Talks About His Latest FA∞
PlanetMountain caught up with Chris Sharma on the heels of his recent FA of El Bon Combat:
It’s about 25m long, up some really interesting rock, a mix of sandstone and conglomerate that offers some really cool climbing, up this beautiful blue streak and tiny conglomerate pebbles. The moves are unique, completely different from what I was used to at Oliana, Margalef and Santa Linya. Imagine five 8A boulder problems stacked one on top of the other, with a few rests, but nothing great. The moves are very dynamic and yet at the same time extremely subtle, even though they’re right my style I found them to be really tricky.
- No Areas associated with this post
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Project Fear April 2, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Mikey Schaefer And FORCE April 1, 2015
- CEC Canadian Bouldering Nationals 2015 March 31, 2015