I will be updating this thread as I find new videos that I come across. Click a link below to be taken directly to that video on this page:
- Me climbing Red House at Little Rock City, TN
- Chris Sharma redpointing La Rambla Original (5.15a) at Siurana, Spain
- Dave Graham onsights 5.13d first ascent at Kalymnos, Greece
- Dave Graham makes 2nd ascent of ‘The Mandala’ (V12) at Buttermilks, CA
- Joel Brady makes the 2nd ascent of Mango Tango (5.14a) New River Gorge, WV
Check out this cool video of Dave Graham at the recent Petzl Roctrip @ Kalymnos, Greece. The route was supposed to be the women’s “ultimate route” but due to conditions they ended up using a different line. Here Dave Graham onsights the first ascent of ‘Les Artes de Vide’ (.13d):
Here is a very cool video from a few years back. It features Joel Brady making the 2nd ascent of ‘Mango Tango’ a really rad looking 5.14a at the New River Gorge in West Virginia. It is somewhat long but it is really worth watching the whole thing.