Things have been insanely busy for me getting ready for a trip to the RRG this weekend and the long awaited move to our new home next weekend. Here are a few links to tide you over:
- Matt Wilder did the 9th ascent (by my count) of They Fly (V14) at Rumney the other day.
- Draper’s Bluff in Southern Illinois has been closed to climbing. The climbers that owned the land made the decision to close after a recent change in liability laws in Illinois.
- Interview with Phil Schaal at P&C
- An interesting article on how Black Diamond makes their carabiners.
- The El Cap Report, a longtime staple of the forums at Super Topo, has moved to its own blog. Check it out for incredible up close pictures from El Capitan.
- Looking for beta on the bouldering at Devil’s Lake? Stay tuned to the Wisconsin Bouldering Blog.
- Keith and Nalle Hukkataival explain a bit more about how the bouldering contest at Melloblocco went for some of the bigger names. To see what Daniel Woods may or may not have been up to click here.
- American’s Sasha DiGiulian and Andre Di Felice both made the podium at the Canadian Bouldering Championships this past weekend. How many of you tuned in to watch online?