Andy Mann is in South Africa living the dream, and he reports in his first blog for Climbing.com that Tony Lamiche has repeated Fred Nicole’s Rocklands, South Africa V15 Amandala. You can see an old picture of Fred on it at Andy’s blogsite.
Tony Lamiche Repeats Amandala (V15)
Sharma, Andrada & Lamiche Bouldering At X-Tone
Hard, Unrepeated American Boulders
I thought it would be interesting to compile a list of hard (V14 and up) boulder problems that have not been repeated in North America. Thanks to everyone for help in compiling these problems (Most of these grades are pure speculation from outside observers): Nuclear War – V14 – Matt Bosley – Harriman State Park, […]
- Adam Taylor, Alex Megos, Alex Puccio, Andre Di Felice, Anthony Chertudi, Ashima Shiraishi, Bernd Zangerl, Brian Antheunisse, Brian Boyko, Brian Hedrick, Brion Voges, Carlo Traversi, Chris Schulte, Chris Sharma, Chris Webb Parsons, Christophe Maschelein, Cory French, Dan Beall, Daniel Woods, Dave Graham, Dave Wetmore, Elan Jonas Mcrae, Ethan Pringle, Giovanni Traversi, Gregor Peirce, Guillaume Glairon-Mondet, Isaac Caldiero, James Kassay, James Litz, Jason Kehl, Jesse Warren, Jim Merli, Johnny Goicoechea, Jon Cardwell, Jorg Verhoeven, Josh Muller, Kevin Jorgeson, Kevin Kuckovich, Luke Parady, Mark Heal, Matt Bosley, Matt Fultz, Matt Hong, Matt Wilder, Max Zolotukhin, Michael O'Rourke, Mirko Caballero, Nalle Hukkataival, Ned Feehally, Niccolò Ceria, Nick Duttle, Paul Robinson, Phil Schaal, Sachi Amma, Sam Davis, Sam Edwards, Sean McColl, Shawn Diamond, Simon Parton, Taylor McNeil, Thomas Betterton, Tim Clifford, Tim Doyle, Tony Lamiche, Toru Nakajima, Toshi Takeuchi, Ty Landman, Yves Gravelle, Zach Lerner
- Arkansas, Boulder Canyon, Bradley, Buttermilks, Clear Creek Canyon, Eldorado Canyon, Guanella Pass, Gunks, Happy Boulders, Hueco Tanks, Lilly Boulders, Little Cottonwood Canyon, Moe's Valley, Mt. Evans, Nicky's Boulders, RMNP, Rocktown, Rumney, Secret Garden, Squamish, Sylvan Lake, The Temple, Wild Basin
Tony Lamiche Ode Video
Last week Tony Lamiche made the 5th ascent of Daniel Woods’s Mt. Evans, CO testpiece Ode to the Modern Man (V14). You can see video of the send by clicking here. He also has a very cool personal website with some great photos of himself, Matt Wilder, Dave Graham and Ty Landman climbing at Mt. […]
Here are a few videos to help pass your Friday: Check out the Dailies #4 video at MometumVM for footage of Ethan Pringle working out the moves of Es Pontas. Apparently a bit harder than he was expecting…and he is working the top crux on toprope. Ty Landman bouldering with a rope on Rumors of […]
Clear Blue Skies
Well, it looks like the French invasion has begun and Chad Greedy is on the scene. Tony Lamiche climbing 2 V12’s in 1 day at Mt. Evans, CO: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXIiVJMOc54]
Tony Lamiche – French Invasion?
The news on 8a.nu is that French crimp master Tony Lamiche is coming back to America: Kairn : Your projects? Tony : Beginning of septembre, I will leave for the US for a 2 months and half bouldering trip. I will go to Kentucky, at Red River Gorges where I will join some great climbers […]
- No Areas associated with this post
- Nate: The narc lives on, at least as an archive. Miss th...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] the world’s first consensus 5.15b in 2...
- Climbing Controversy: Behind the Decades-Long Conflict Roiling the Sport’s Elite - Swiss Cycles: […] that they didn’t see repeats for decad...
- Animull89: So gnarly that he did that twice...I remember the ...
- Narc: Thank you!...
- Narc: Hard to believe it's been over 5 years now of (tr...
- Matt: Hola, Narc! Glad you keep the site alive. Retur...
- Moving On And Getting Over January 9, 2019
- Rhythm April 29, 2015
- Video Friday – 4/3/2015 April 3, 2015
- Miller, Lightner Win 2015 SCS Nationals April 1, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Finals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Semifinals March 28, 2015
- Live From 2015 SCS Nationals Qualifiers March 27, 2015