Yesterday was June 15th which can mean only one thing: the latest issue of Deadpoint Magazine is now online. Here are a few highlights from Issue 5:
- Video of Joe Kinder climbing his new 5.14d at The Cathedral The Re-Up
- Video of Daniel Woods on Chinese Arithmetic (V13 or 14)
- A story about the bouldering at Red Feather Lakes near Fort Collins, CO
- A comprehensive climbing hold review
- An interesting article on the state of the indoor climbing comp scene that includes this quote:
With the current government bodies of climbing pushing toward the Olympics, competitions are less about producing a good show and more about big business. To spectate or compete in a national level competition now costs the same as a nosebleed seat at a Neil Young concert.
buy orlistat online https://myindianpharmacy.net/dir/orlistat.html no prescription
The increased costs, lack of transparency, strict rules, predictable route setting, faulty format, and multiple-way ties are leaving competitors disappointed and feeling cheated.
buy vibramycin online https://myindianpharmacy.net/dir/vibramycin.html no prescription